Wills and estate planning in Cumbria
Estate planning should start early in life. If your estate is large it could be subject to inheritance tax, but even if it is small, planning and a well drafted Will can ensure that your assets will go to your chosen beneficiaries.
If you want to minimise your liabilities and maximise the amount that goes to your beneficiaries, you must take full advantage of the tax opportunities. These decisions should be made long before you expect to pass away. Our financial advisers can help you do this.
Our estate planning services include:
- Help with preparing and reviewing your will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
Contact us today to discuss how we can begin your estate planning.