Why is cloud accounting good for business?
With HMRC asking for accounting records to be kept digitally Cloud Accounting is growing increasingly popular, giving businesses instant access to live accounting information thereby saving time, unnecessary paperwork and increasing efficiency.
The main advantages include:
- Ease of access wherever there is an internet connection
- Live bank feeds
- User friendly reports giving you an instant overview of how your business is performing
- Real time collaboration with your accountant, saving time and money
- Automatic back ups
- The potential to improve communications with your clients
- Making Tax Digital compliant
We can advise on the best package for your business, as well as working with you to ensure an efficient transition and ongoing advice and training.
To see how we can help please contact us now