Accounting for property developers, investors and landlords
Whether you are a first time buy to let landlord or an experienced investor / developer, tax planning is crucial to minimise the amount of tax you pay over the time you own the property.
At Gibbons our property accountants have years of practical knowledge regarding the financial problems facing property investors and property developers, both individual and corporate.
Our clients range from large property development groups to private individuals with property investments, landlords, builders and other professional services in the construction industry.
We help property developers, investors and landlords with:
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns
- Maximising reliefs
- Maximising capital allowances and integral features on commercial property
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Sheltering and minimising capital gains including main residence exemption matters
- Buy to Let properties
- Furnished holiday lettings
- Use of companies
- VAT issues