Accounting for architects, solicitors, surveyors and consultants
Our professional practice accountants act as a trusted adviser for a broad spectrum of professional firms and consultants,including architects, surveyors and solicitors.
Our experience and understanding of the problems facing professional practices adds value for our clients enabling us to advise on the latest developments in your sector and provide guidance on best practices.
We assist professional practices with:
- Preparation of practice annual accounts
- Audit of Limited Company and LLP accounts
- SRA accounts rules audit
- Practice structure planning including limited company incorporation
- Partnership changes
- Forecasting and business plans
- Partnership tax planning
- Succession and exit planning