Accounting for family businesses
Here at Gibbons we understand the crucial role family businesses play in the UK economy.
Our family business accountants have the experience and knowledge to help family businesses continue from one generation to the next.
We can assist family businesses through the process of succession, managing conflict and disagreements, improving communication and governance and putting appropriate measures in place to ensure fair returns to all family members. We also work with the next generation, educating and preparing them for the future so that your family business can continue successfully for years to come.
We are proud to have worked with a number of family business clients for many years and we can also help your business with a wide range of family business accounting services.
We help family businesses with:
- Cash flow management
- Advice on the maintenance of tax and accounting records
- Monitoring business performance
- Pre-year-end planning for tax mitigation
- Planning for retirement and pension provision
- Succession planning, including wills and Inheritance Tax
- Potential sale, management buy-out or exit strategies
- Funding for expansion, asset finance and debt repayment