Accounting for contractors and freelancers
Whether you’re an experienced contractor or just starting out, you need a contractor accountant who can give you straightforward advice, maximise the amount you can take from your business, minimise the tax you need to pay and free up your time.
As a freelance contractor it’s important to choose an contractor accountant who is qualified to advise you, especially when it comes to tax. As specialists in contracting and IR35 you can rest assured that we fully understand your needs and offer a responsive and knowledgeable tax and accounting service.
We help contractors and freelancers with:
- Business registration
- PAYE and corporation tax registration
- VAT registration and quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll processing
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts
- Calculation of personal and business tax
- Submission of tax returns to HMRC
- Advice on tax and dividends
- Advice on allowable expenses
- Advice on IR35
- Advice on withdrawing funds from your company