Accounting for contractors and freelancers
Whether you’re an experienced contractor or just starting out, you need a contractor accountant who can give you straightforward advice, maximise the amount you can take from your business, minimise the tax you need to pay and free up your time.
As a freelance contractor it’s important to choose an contractor accountant who is qualified to advise you, especially when it comes to tax. As a IPSE accredited accountant you can rest assured that we fully understand your needs and offer a responsive and knowledgeable tax and accounting service.
We help contractors and freelancers with:
- Business registration
- PAYE and corporation tax registration
- VAT registration and quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll processing
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts
- Calculation of personal and business tax
- Submission of tax returns to HMRC
- Advice on tax and dividends
- Advice on allowable expenses
- Advice on IR35
- Advice on withdrawing funds from your company