Accounting for charities and not-for-profits
Our charity accountants have a wealth of specific expertise and experience in providing auditing, accounting, business and tax advisory services to charities and not-for-profit organisations.
We act as trusted advisor for a broad spectrum of charities & not for profit organisations including incorporated entities, trusts and social enterprises, members clubs and associations carrying out diverse activities.
We help charities and not-for-profits with:
- VAT – a particularly complex area for many charities
- Performing independent examinations of your accounts and records
- Gift Aid procedures and regulations
- Assistance with the preparation and review of business plans
- Assistance with fundraising strategies and applying for grant funding
- Compliance with Charity SORP and Charity Law in the preparation of the accounts and annual reports
- Advising on internal management controls, risk reviews and accounting policies