Accounting for entrepreneurs, small businesses and startups
Starting a new business is a dream for many but is also a daunting prospect for anyone. Our business startup accountants are here to help guide you through the process and to ensure you get it right from the start.
If you’re thinking of starting a new business, we’ll be a safe pair of hands to guide you on your way. Bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality.
We help entrepreneurs and business startups to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank/potential investors
- Assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance
- Set-up accounting systems (manual or computerised) to maintain your business accounting records
- Register you and your business entity with HM Revenue and Customs and Companies House
- Register your business for VAT
- Register and set up a payroll scheme