Accounting apprenticeships let you learn on the job, develop knowledge and skills, gain a recognised Accounting Qualification and earn money – all at the same time.
You’ll focus on developing practical accounting and finance skills while working within the business environment.
Benefits of an accounting apprenticeship
• It’s a sure way of getting into the workforce
• A great alternative to university
• Earn while you learn we pay in excess of the apprentice rate
• Study for free in a local firm
• Gain work experience and an industry recognised qualification
• Learn a business from the bottom up while you develop your skills
• Hands on approach to learning
• Fast-track your career and move up the career ladder quicker than a university graduate, and without the university debt
• Kick-start your career
As an Accountancy Apprentice with Gibbons whose training provider is Lakes College, you will complete the AAT qualification, of which we deliver Level 2 (Certificate) Level 3 (Diploma) & Level 4 (Diploma).
The expected duration of the study is two to three years depending on whether the apprentice commences study at level 2 or level 3.
We have a number of vacancies based in our Workington office for Accounting Apprentices commencing in summer 2018 and would welcome applications from people like you.
At the end of the accounting apprenticeship there is further potential to train as a Chartered Accountant with The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. We currently employ five qualified accountants who trained and qualified with ourselves using this route.
If this is for you apply in writing with CV to –
Gary Carty, Gibbons Chartered Accountants,
Carleton House, 136 Gray Street, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 2LU